Thursday, 27 November 2008

Funny sort of a day!

Havent written on her for a while.
Been really busy, and life is a bit manic.
I managed to grab 5 minutes for myself today, and decided to write a meditation/poem.
Its coming up to a year since my best friend Erin died, its been a very mixed up year,
some really positive stuff has happened, but running throughout, has been the hurt of loosing someone so close, the pain of being alone, and the confusion of general life!
so i wrote a meditation, just to try and get down on words, a little bit of whats in my head.
I cant write the whole thing down, because i cant work it out yet!

Enjoy!!




A year has past.

A year has past,
But still I can’t work out where?

The moment dawns upon us,
That marks the day,
We said a sad farewell,
To a girl who change my life,
And maybe yours as well.

I can’t believe she’s not here,
It feels like only a second ago,
That I was whispering in her ear.

On that day,
My life – it changed,
Never to be the same,
Not without her here.

She told me to keep smiling,
To go on
And make her proud.
I hope she is smiling down on me,
And knows I miss her still.

Like my guardian angel,
Always there,
Even when I feel alone,
I know that she is still with me.

For Erin was a very special girl,
Living in the pink,
And
That moment dawns upon us,
That marks the day
We said a sad farewell,
To a girl who change my life,
And maybe yours as well.

No comments: